Lapuan Kankurit Meri TowelRegular price €65,00
This premium linen terry towel is the perfect companion for your swimming adventures.
At Kasperi we often take to our local public Sauna for a mid-week reset. And sometimes even a winter dip among the sea ice. For this travel towel is an essential tool to keep in the pack for spontaneous sessions. Afterwards it'll dry quickly when we hang it on the outside of the pack.
Last year we got to know the Lapuan Kankurit linen terry "Meri" towel, and it really transformed the experience for us. Who would have known that a towel can make such a difference? Yet this is no ordinary towel.
Compact, lightweight, absorbent and coarse, it scrubs the skin, further boosting blood circulation – enhancing the benefits of those cold water dips. Made from ecological 70% linen and 30% cotton, this Finnish-made towel is long-lasting, only getting better and more comfortable with use.
The Meri Towel
- Made out of high-quality European Linen terry and cotton
- Designed by Lapuan Kankurit in Finland
- All yarns are spun as well as dyed in Europe according to REACH regulations and fulfil the ÖKO-TEX certificate requirements
- Weaved in Finland with love
Materials and origins
- 70% European Masters of Linen -linen
- 30% Cotton
- Woven in Lapua, Western Finland at Lapuan Kankurit mills
- Designer: Lapuan Kankurit
- Dimensions: length 150 cm, width 75 cm
Products are delivered worldwide via Posti, UPS, and Express Mail Service (EMS). Delivery options and shipping fees for your area are provided at the checkout. Delivery times vary between 3-21 days.
To see your options in more detail proceed to checkout.
Products are delivered via Matkahuolto to the nearest pickup point of the address provided. In Helsinki a bicycle courier option and pickup appointments are also available.
Tracking orders and Support
Customers are notified and sent a tracking number by e-mail to the address provided.
Contact us for tailored support or requests with the form below or via email.