- Kasperi Products Oy
- Pälkäneentie 13 a, 3rd floor, 00510 Helsinki
- Michael Tervanen
- Customer Register for the Kasperi.com Online Store
Purpose of Personal Data Utilization
- Customer data accumulated from the online store is employed to manage customer relations and orders. Optionally, customers may subscribe to newsletters or waiting lists, permitting the dissemination of marketing communications.
Register Data Composition
- Upon order placement or service registration, personal details such as name, email, phone number, and postal address are collated.
Routine Data Sources
- Kasperi.com’s online store registers only the data proactively shared by the user during site interaction, such as email addresses, or in the case of orders, names and adresses.
- Additionally, our website employs cookies to amass non-personal information from visitors, using Google Analytics to scrutinize user patterns and optimize our website’s user experience.
- Meta pixel gathered information is employed for ad targeting, without including personally identifiable data.
- We prohibit third-party use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
- Personal data will not be shared with third parties, except when legally obligatory. Personal data is not transferred outside the EU or EEA unless vital for data processing technical realization.
- Details of newsletter subscribers (email, name, order values) may be stored on service provider servers outside the EU.
- Access to the register is exclusively available to website administrators, and the server is both locked and secure.